Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here.

So i am the Inn Keeper at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast.  So romantic.  So fun.  Socializing all day with our perfect guests...  That is the Disney version of my job, that is what i want you to believe when you check into the Inn.

**DISCLAIMER** This is not about the Disney version of my life or my job, this is the behind the scenes part of the story, that under normal circumstances only close friends and family get the privilege of hearing (oh how i love thee modern ).  So that being said...

As much as i absolutely LOVE my job, co-workers, and as i am quite lucky to have a gracious and for the first time in, well ever really, a non-psychotic boss, the bottom line of it all is that life is always Good. Bad. & Ugly ... notice there is only 1 out of 3 positive words in that favorite quip that we all know and love?

Let me introduce my world to you:

In my personal world there is me of course.  There is my amazing boyfriend JR that provides me with his share of Good. Bad. & Ugly.  There is my mom Bevie, she need no introduction, it will come in time.  There is my little long haired chihuahua, his name is Chihuahua ... name explanation: so unoriginal it totally is original; and we can leave out my longest and best'est friend of life, Kelly and her husband (JR's brother) Micheal.  

Now onto work world introductions (their names have been changed to protect their identities **smiles y'all**).  There is my boss, the Inn's owner J and her husband? S, then comes our wedding coordinator T.  Our housekeeping staff is M and L.  i love all of these ladies.

Above are the immediate group of the people that i hold dear at one moment and want to throw rocks at the next... is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment