Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Khloe Kardashian Episode.

This morning me and JR are a million miles away off of the coast of some amazing beach on a cruise for Non-Smokers only.  AWESOME!  We are having a wonderful time the ship is all kinds of great, i am looking way better in my bikini than any angle of reality could ever make happen.  We are both tan, JR is even in one of those foreign brief swim suite things, not the banana hammock Speedo ones, anyway, it was all very exotic and exciting.  And then JR's phone rings... He answers and thinks i cant here him call this caller person 'BABY'.  WTF!!  Oh Hell no!  He proceeds to tell this "baby" that she can do all the shopping she wants.  Um, NO.  'Baby' cannot shop!  Who the hell is 'Baby'?!!

He gets off the phone.   My heart is beating 1.8 miles per hour.  I am so pisted.  Who was that on the phone??!!

Apparently it was Khloe Kardashian!!!?! 
JR has been cheating on my with Khloe Kardashian!

Shame on you Khloe.
Then I woke up.  Super irritated, but thanking god i wasn't really on this non-smoking only (however that is a great idea) cruise ship with Khloe Kardashian pawing at my man.  **SLUT. 

I proceeded to blink like 20 times, and then i swing my head around as fast as i ever have before i am sure of it, and wake JR up at 7:45am with an elbow to his side and the conversation that proceeded went as follows...

ME: "Do you think Khole Kardashian is prettier than me??"
JR:  Very sleepy eyed "What?"
ME: Both brow lifted as high as they can go, and enunciating as if i were talking to a small child "DO-YOU-THINK-KHLOE-KARDASHIAN-IS-PRETTIER-THAN-ME?!?"
JR:  Totally smiling "Uhh ... Which one is Khloe?"
ME: Hitting him with one of our decorative pillows "DOES IT MATTER??!?"

LOL!!

What I learned ... JR clearly thinks one of the Kardashian sisters is prettier than me, he just doesn't know which one ...

**The SLUT comment was in the nicest possible way of course. You know you're my girl Khlo!

No comments:

Post a Comment